Friday, November 16, 2007

I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles

Siesta Key Beach has to be one of the prettiest spots in the country and possibly the world.

Sugar white sand beaches in Sarasota County. A village that has something for everyone and the Gulf of Mexico at your front door steps.

I was down there this week with clients scouting out some houses and this key to has started to bet a little more realistic in pricing.

Granted I see very little that I believe shouldn't come down in price. Siesta Key was no exception but I did see some homes that used to be listed well over a $1 million that are now in the high 800k range and you can see the beach and gulf.

With a little incentive (a quick close with a cash buyer) I'm thinking those prices could come down some more.

All the best
Greg Owens PA
Keller Williams of Greater Manatee
941.779.5149

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home