Saturday, July 05, 2008

Why we live here

My turn to explain why I love the Sarasota/Manatee area.

About 15 minutes from my office or where I live I can be on the white sand beaches of Anna Maria Island.

By boat in about 30 minutes down the Manatee River and in to Tampa Bay I can drop the anchor and start exploring the forts and nature of Egmont Key.

An hour or so down the Intracoastal waterway I can stay overnight at a transient dock and explore the beaches of Venice and walk to the nearby shops.

I can take a weekend on the boat and go explore Fort Myers which I have done in the past.

I'm looking forward to heading down to Key West on our boat sometime this year.

The Manatee/Sarasota area is large enough that you can have arts, museums, shopping and great restaurants. But it is also small enough that it still has a community feel.

I can walk across the to the marina cafe and know not only the staff but the people sitting across from me.

This my home, this is the home of our family and friends. Most of us didn't come from here but we're glad to be here now.

If your driving through. Stop by, we'll offer you a coffee and tell you more of why we love our community by the Gulf of Mexico.

All the best
Greg Owens PA
Keller Williams Realty of Greater Manatee
941.932.6343
greg@teamworksfla.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home