Sunday, September 28, 2008

There really is no place like home

Recently I took a trip to Vancouver B.C.

I went via Seattle.

I looked around and realized there really is no place like home in Manatee County.

What I saw was there is nothing compared to the beaches around Anna Maria Island or the small town atmosphere of downtown Palmetto or the beauty of the Manatee River in the morning sunlight as I drive to work.

Both Seattle and Vancouver are friendly places and don't get me wrong and I'm enjoying my visit and the change of scenery.

Yep, Washington State may have mountains, British Columbia tall trees, but I'll take the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico any day of the week.

All the best
Greg Owens PA
Keller Williams Realty of Greater Manatee
941.932.6343
greg@teamworksfla.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home