Thursday, November 11, 2010

It probably won't get much better than this

If I were to gaze into a crystal ball into the future and see people looking back on this time here is what I think I would see.

I would see a bunch of people who bought homes over the next couple of months thinking how they were so smart to buy in a market where interest rates were historicially low and prices were the same.

I would probably see some people who say bought that fanatastic beach front home on Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key or Siesta Key for instance bragging to friends about what a great deal they got.

Then I woud probably see a bunch of other looking back going why didn't I buy then. They could be thinking they are in a market where the cycle is going up, prices are rising and mortgage rates are higher and their buying power is less.

If you view the current market as too volatile and wait and wait well you might miss the opportunity literally of a lifetime and be looking back going I could have had that great deal.

All the best
Greg Owens PA
Realtor
Keller Williams On the Water
941.932.6343
greg@teamworksfla.com
www.teamworksfla.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home