Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bottom yet?

I have heard about a dozen or more predictions that we have hit bottom over the past year.

Each one of course has been wrong. Our prices keep going down.

Orlando economist Henry Fishkind made a similar predictions this week according to an article in the Bradenton Herald.

Fishkink figures residential prices have hit bottom and will remain stable and we won't see any improvement until late 2009.

I usually dismiss the economic predictions out of hand these days. Sorry, just too many wrong ones.

That being said our in Manatee County is down and our pending sales are the highest I have seen in a very long time.

I'm not totally buying in to the bottom theory yet but I am starting to think we may be skipping across it.

All the best
Greg Owens PA
Keller Williams Realty of Greater Manatee
941.932.6343
greg@teamworksfla.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home